Thursday 1 March 2012

Missing Posts

So it seems that I keep not finding time to post, or rather have nothing interesting to talk about. Last week saw: the completion of my Community marathon, with my cousin a new fanatic; shopping for clothes, shoes and mosquito repellent; and reading up on the internet about Tanzania.

At this point I am rather excited and, although I will miss so many things, including the aforementioned TV programme alongside Batman, The Avengers, and others, I really am looking forward to beginning an exciting side adventure on my own. There's not much else to say. The usual problems of not having enough room in my suitcase and Projects Abroad e-mailing me with a confirmation letter stating my date of arrival incorrectly have cropped up, as has Specsavers somehow managing to get my prescription one of the two glasses I bought from them on the same day wrong. However, things are now in place for me to leave sunny England and arrive in what will probably be a rainy Tanzania, knowing my luck. I will do my utmost to post regularly, even daily but we shall see how much free time I get, how much I have to say and how good the internet is over there.

The next blog post shall be from Tanzania! Or Heathrow depending on whether I get bored waiting for my plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment